Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cupcake Challenge!!

I've never done one of Taylors cupcake challenges, but I just loved this sketch and knew I had to play along. My cupcake stamp selection is a bit limited (to this one stamp actually!), so I had to modify the sketch a wee bit. I love how it came out.



Card details:
Stamps: Cupcake from Sarah Beise (an old $1 stamp from Michaels!)

Paper: SU Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue and Black. DP from KI Memories Pop Culture collection

Ink: Black Staz-on, SU markers, Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue, Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana

Accessories: $1 bling from Michaels, Prima flower and KI soft embellie from Pop Culture, Misc ribbon from my stash

What a fun sketch, I'm sure I'll use it again!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a fun card!!! i love the colors/design :) great job with the challenge!

Vicki May said...

oooo I love this card, such brill bright colours. x Vicki

dawnmercedes said...

great card...so clean...love it!