Saturday, July 5, 2008

And a card to go with...


Here is the card I made to go with my MIL's birthday scarf. I fussed around with the layout quite a bit, but finally ended up with a very simple one. I figured since the main image was fairly busy, the layout could be plain.

And what's a card without a matching bag? I love to buy the packs of 10 gift bags from Target and decorate them to match the card.


Details:
Stamps: Beautiful Blooms by Papertrey Ink
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi and Black all from SU. Gloss White (photo paper) from Office Max.
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery (all SU), Black Staz-on, Versamark
Accessories: Slot and Word Window punches (SU), Clear EP and Misc ribbon from Joanns, Rhinestone stickers from Marc Richards, Paper flowers from Prima.

Enjoy your day and knit on!

2 comments:

hakucho said...

That is one amazing set. I bet your MIL loved the scarf, card and bag. It's nice to give a personalized gift and I'm sure they are appreciated :)

Anonymous said...

I love how the card looks nice & soft on the edges1 Cool.