Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A couple cards

I've been in a stamping mood lately. Maybe because it's getting warmer and knitting is getting hotter. Anyway, here are two recent cards:

This one is from a sketch on the StampingBella blog. I really liked the sketch. I wanted to fit a sentiment on there somewhere, but I just couldn't figure out how or where!


And this one is from the Splitcoaststampers sketch challenge #226. I used some new stamps here. I don't get many new stamps anymore - I have a ton so it's hard for me to find something "new and different" enough for me to justify spending money.


This set came with 8 or 9 images and sentiments and it was 50% off, for a grand total of $5. That was a deal I just couldn't pass up. I was able to condition the stamps well enough to be able to color them with markers even. Usually stamps that are that cheap are of a quality that doesn't allow you to use markers or dye inks. I was pleasantly surprised!

I'll be back with a more knitty post in a few days.

No comments: