Thursday, April 23, 2009

Quick Update

I've been busy - Spring seems to do that doesn't it? My knitting, stamping, and scrapbooking seems to have taken a backseat to playing outside, riding bikes, playing hopscotch, etc. But it's ben really fun!


Here is a scrapbook page I did for a challenge at TSR. The challenge was to scraplift the person who posted above you. I lifted Paulette.


I also scrapped the pictures from DS' wrestling program last fall. He loved it - but really never learned anything about wrestling! I think we may enroll him again this fall if he want's to do it again. The color is a bit off on this picture - the cardstock is a bright orange.



I hope you all had a nice Earth Day. DS was determined to celebrate despite the extremely busy day. We went for a family walk before bedtime and picked up garbage. It was amazing how much we found. Since we found so much, we are planning a repeat performance this weekend. The retaining pond near our house probably has TONS of garbage it's collected over time, so we plan on trying to pick up as much of it as we can.

Have a great day!!

No comments: