Thursday, March 13, 2008

" Must Have" Sleeve


I finally received my Paton's Street Smart pattern book in the mail from Pollywog's. I love the Must Have Cardigan so I jumped right in. I chose to make it in black - mostly because it goes with everything in my wardrobe!

I have to admit that the pattern was a bit daunting at first. But once I got the cable pattern set, it was smooth sailing from there (except for the C6F I did instead of C6B - but I don't think many people will notice - even though it a GLARING mistake to me.) I'll keep posting pictures of my progress. Here's a close up of the cable pattern. I expect it to flatten out a bit after blocking, but I am super pleased with how it looks!


The Monkey socks are on the back burner. I think after the second round of frogging I lost a little steam with them. Maybe I just needed a break. I know I'll pick them back up soon because I will need a break from all of these cables!!

Knit on!!

No comments: