Monday, May 19, 2008

Blog Challenge


I usually don't participate in blog challenges, but I couldn't resist this one! All That Scraps/CC Designs has a brown and pink blog challenge going and I just love that color combo.

Stamps: Tubby Time from CC Designs
Ink: Black Staz-on (Tsukineko), Pretty in Pink and Close to Cocoa Markers (Stampin Up)
Paper: Misc patterned paper from my Stash, Misc brown from my stash, Pretty in Pink (SU)
Accessories: Misc Pink ribbon from my stash, small oval punch and ticket corner punch (SU), sticky rhinestones from Target $1 spot, Espresso baubles (stampingbella), Crystal Stickles (Ranger)


Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love it.

Anonymous said...

Really, really cute card! I love that stamp!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Adorable...love the glitter!

Christina Fischer said...

Cute!! I love the paper pieced tub!