Thursday, August 21, 2008

Umbrellie Card

I decided to try the sketch challenge on the All That Scraps blog. It was just too cute to pass up! Here's my card:


I used the cute Umbrella bug from the Bitzy Bugs line. I just love the paper piece this umbrella. It just looks so darn cute. And what girl doesn't need a pair of pink rain boots?

Supplies:
Stamps - CC Designs from All that Scraps, sentiment from Great Greetings from the Angel Company (retired)
Ink: Black Staz-on, Misc markers from SU blended to the shade I needed ;)
Paper - Sweet Blush from Papertrey Ink, Cool Caribbean from SU (retired), Blue Hill patterned paper from Crate Paper, Green Paper from The Paper company
Accessories - Half Back pearls, Prima flowers, clear glaze pen (to make her boots shiny!!), Oval punch to make the mask to create her "puddle", sponge


That's it for now. Have a great day!!