Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Sweater Girl....

It's done!! I'm thrilled with it. All my math worked out beautifully. I convinced Charlotte that she wanted 3/4 length sleeves. They will be better when she grows and it meant I only needed 2 balls of yarn! I picked up the buttons this morning and sewed them on. Now she won't take it off!


(Sorry the pictures are so cruddy. Like I said, she won't take it off.)

Since I enjoyed knitting this one so much, I started another one for myself! The math was *much* easier this time around!! I'm making it out of Lion Brand Fishermens Wool.Not my first choice, but I already had the yarn and I do like the color. It's coming along nicely, but not nearly as fast as the kid sized one! (Pattern here.)


(Again, not a great picture - but you get the idea.)

Knit on!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Barb, it's beautiful. What do you mean yours isn't going fast, it would take me a year to finish what you have already done!!! I love it, love it, love it. You are truely my inspiration. I'm sure your lemming will be making one soon!

CathyR said...

Beautiful sweater. I can see why Charlotte won't take it off. Yours is going to be so pretty too.

Deb said...

Gorgeous! And what a dolly!