Friday, June 26, 2009

Welcome Trooper!

Here is our latest foster dog. He's a West Highland Terrier. And cute as a button!! I just got a new camera, so I spent waaaaay too much time today trying to install the software to get the darn pictures off of my camera and onto the computer. But I think they are worth it! If you are interested in adopting Trooper, contact MARS.




On the knitting front, I frogged the Pulsations socks. The pattern was written for a sport weight yarn and I was using a light fingering. I thought that by increasing the stitch count, I could make it work, but I was wrong. Horribly wrong. So into the frog pond it went and I immediately cast on Eleanore. (It's a Ravelry download only. And if you're not on Rav - you should be!!) It's a lovely pattern and a great match for this yarn. I'm almost to the toe decrease and should finish the first sock tonight (now that I have the darn camera issues resolved!)

Knit on!!

No comments: