Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Done.....and still waiting

So I finished my bright yellow socks last night. I like how they came out - bright yellow and all! I started these since I was waiting on my order from KP. And guess what? I'm STILL waiting....grrrr...... Oh well. My next projects will have to wait.

I did take a trip to one of my LYS today, but I managed to get out the door without any yarn. I'm very proud of myself! I did, however, go to JoAnn's and pick up 2 balls of WoolEase and a rubber stamp that was on clearance. And a Cuttlebug embossing folder. But that was it! And I used 4 coupons!!!

So as I sit and wait, I'm going to start up a pair of mittens for my DD. I got a neat pattern today that had sizes for children and adults. It's a very basic pattern, but I plan on jazzing it up a bit!

Knit on!

3 comments:

Rachael Peters said...

I found another knitter's blog you might be interested in. She creates beautiful socks. The colors could compete with your yellow socks.

http://flintknits.blogspot.com/

dawnmercedes said...

nice! Are they hard to make?

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Adorable sock...Wow...You are Amazing!!!