Thursday, January 17, 2008

Too Big




















So when DS and I went to DD's preschool to drop her off this morning, I noticed that his hat was too small to cover his ears. Considering it was 0 degress outside, this was important to note.

No biggie, I figured. I would just knit him a new hat. I found a super simple pattern online and started it up. It called for a thick yarn knit on DPN's sized 9-11. Since I have DPN's in 10.5, that's what I used. I knew after casting on that it would be too big - it was that obvious, but I kept going since I don't have anything else on the needles right now *gasp*

I figure I'll pick up some size 9 DPN's this weekend and make another.....and it should fit this time!! So here it is.....very cute, but very big.

Knit on!

1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

Ooh, I love the red and dark grey! What a fab mom YOU are!